House of 1000 Cats House of 1000 Cats

Better music

The animation was fantastic
The story was both action packed and humerous.

But the music really did not match any of the going on around them.

4/5

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

aaahhh!

Great movie, but us English have to wait 'till god knows when ¬_¬

Don't Forget 9/11 Don't Forget 9/11

For heavens sake.

Im not one to be insulting towards the losses of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, but this has gone too far.

You really have no right in doing this, why should we all vote 5 so you can get your batting average up by feeding off the murdered.

No sir.

I would give you some credit if this was an animation.

No... Just pictures.

If your going to make a 'tribute' (or something we have to vote 5 on or else we'll feel guilty) then atleast make it worthy.

Im out

DevilSlayer V-1 DevilSlayer V-1

Fantastic

I've been following this series for a long time, and this one is by far my favourtie.
Your a talented artist and a talented animator, and if you wrote this, you also have talent in the English department.

A credit to Newgrounds.

JazLyte responds:

That's wassup! 'preciate it =D Hope ya keep watchin'

Stick Obstacle Course 2 Stick Obstacle Course 2

I enjoyed this as well as the other.
The random deaths of the blue guys made me laugh the most. Keep at it!
But next time i am hoping for longer fun, si?

Madness Day Short Madness Day Short

Hahah :)

Saw this in Lanzerotte, i was checking to see if you've done any Phyn while i was away and came across this. It made me laugh. You sexy beast.

Phynstudios :)

Calderface responds:

Wooh, 10/10 from PhynStudios himself.
Lol, thankie.

Stick Obstacle Course Stick Obstacle Course

I liked it :)

Graphics 7: They're sticks, but nonetheless animated well, nice frame by frame work. Try something else but sticks next time.

Style 7: Obsticle courses can be much fun when they're as deadly as told here. Loved the idea.

Sound 5: My sounds currently not working, so i voted a 5.

Violence 9: Nice blood effects. Abit more next time eh?

Interactivity 9: Play button worked, replay button worked. Its all good.

Humor 9: I loved the part where the guy floated across, then his head spontaniously exploded. Nice comical effect my friend.

Overall 8: Though some may blam this for being fbf sticks, dont let them put you down. Your a talented animator in fbf and should stick to what your good at. I for one enjoyed this piece of work and am looking forward to your future work. I'll be keeping an eye on you megasnapshot.

Lota of love,

megasnapshot responds:

thank you very much!

Cyber Chicken: Origins Cyber Chicken: Origins

What?

" ss4link's Response:

Whatd'ya mean no?
That dudes right.
This was truely terrible. IUf this gets through i know people are being too soft nowadays. Im a light and im blamming this piece of crap. The humor was terrible. The graphics were bad. Spend alot more time, and dont draw it all with a mouse/line tool. Use fireworks or photoshot to touch up your drawings.

Lots of love,

Starguyz:ThetaHouse Rulez Starguyz:ThetaHouse Rulez

I like this

These are definately getting better.
The drawings are smooth as is the animation.

I enjoy these.
Keep it up.

Love,

The ShapeChanger Animal The ShapeChanger Animal

So-so

With me specialising as a clay animator i feel that i am titled to an opinion here.

Your clay animation is very smooth, your quality is very good indeed.
You are skilled in SMA apart from a few minor slip ups.

1. Your hand/fingers pops in once, or you put something in the way for about 2 frames.

2. Your dog seems to be in the shot for a little while, but animals are dumb, it happens with my dogs.

3. I think i saw someone walking in the background for about 1 or 2 frames.

How to improve on this: Make sure your area of work is nowhere to be disturbed, if your working from a desktop PC then that would be more difficult. But if its a laptop it would be fine. Try facing the camera against a wall, where nobody can walk on.

Overall: Pretty damn good.

Love,

Aljo responds:

Yes, i know that my dog appeared, but i'm too lazy to fix it... (lol)
Thank you BTW!